Sabtu, 3 Disember 2022

Overate

 Overrated 


1. I just realised that many things revolving me are overrated. At least from my perspective. 


2. Both my roadbike and MTB are overrated. I can have the same experience with my 700 ringgit Dechatlon folding


3. The car. Mercedez is surely overrated without doubt. Performance so so. But the brand is not. I can still park hotel valet, even my entry level A class merz to be parked alongside Porsh, its still "belong" there


4. My mechanical watch is overated. The  Omega I bought just a piece of hobby (ego?) rather than fuctionality. Samsung Watch 3 give better overall experience 


5. In serious note, I think, life is also overated. 


6. This is not my suide note, niether I have any suicidal thoughts.


7. I just been thinking, why we should not put high expextation on ourself on kids, marriage, career, love etc. At the end its doesnt really matter. 


8. Should we take it easy and leave it to god. God almighty.


9. We just need to releks and enjoy life more.


10. Think of present moment.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan