Rabu, 27 April 2016

Zahari

When I saw  Mr.zahari appeared in the lecture hall for the 1st Physic class, I was astonished and surprised because he is one of the famous Physic lecturer who is expert in science related subjects. Whenever there is Physics class, I will come earlier anxiously waiting for him . I really like the way he conduct his class , one of the reason is he would link other scientific knowledge when he is teaching  certain topic even they are out of syllabus. Mr.zahari is not only an expert science lecturer, he is a life educator too. He has conveyed messages about the significance of etiquettes to be applied in our daily life. "Open your eyes , open your mind, otherwise you'll go byebye! " quoted by Mr.zahari the great. It may look funny to others but magically it has thrown procrastination and laziness from myself. His willingness to contribute for the youths in education level  has made me inspired and encouraged .I solute you, Mr.zahari and thank you for imparting knowledge, giving us those mesmerizing teaching moment and the best you got. It is really grateful and honourable to meet you in person,Mr.Zahari.

See you again !
 Sir Zahari          
                     By your lovely S2A student,
                                    Cheng Wei Feng

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan