Ahad, 14 April 2013

singchat


SINGKATANARTI/KEPANJANGAN
A
ADNAny day now
AFAIKAs far as I know
AFKAway from keyboard
AREAcronym-rich environment
A/S/L?Age/sex/location?
B
B4NBye for now
BAKBack at the keyboard
BBIABBe back in a bit
BBLBe back later
BEGBig evil grin
BFDBig f***ing deal
BFNBye for now
BGBig grin
BIOYIOPBlow it out your I/O port
BLBelly laughing
BOTECBack-of-the- envelope calculation
BRBBe right back
BTABut then again…
BTWBy the way
BWLBurst With Laughter
BWTHDIKBut what the heck do I know…?
C
CUSee you
CULSee you later
CUL8ERSee you later
CYACover your ass
CYOSee you online
D
DBADoing business as
DFLADisenhanced four-letter acronym (that is, a TLA)
DLDead link
DIKUDo I know you?
DITYIDDid I tell you I’m distressed?
DQMOTDon’t quote me on this
E
EGEvil grin
EMFBIExcuse me for butting in
EOMEnd of message
EOTEnd of thread (meaning: end of discussion)
ETLAExtended three-letter acronym (that is, an FLA)
F
F2FFace to face
FAQFrequently-ask question(s)
FISHFirst in, still here
FLAFour-letter acronym
FMTYEWTKFar more than you ever wanted to know
FOMCLFalling off my chair laughing
FUBARF***ed up beyond all repair or recognition
FUDFear, Uncertainty, and Doubt
FWIWFor what it’s worth
FYIFor your information
G
GGrin
G2GGot to go
GAGo ahead
GALGet a life
GD&RGrinning, ducking, and running
GIWISTGee, I wish I’d said that
GMTAGreat minds think alike
GOLGiggling out loud
GTRMGoing to read mail
H
HTHHope this helps
I
IACIn any case
IANALI am not a lawyer (but)
ICI see
IDKI don’t know
IHAI hate acronyms
IIRCIf I recall/remember/ recollect correctly
ILU or ILYI love you
IMImmediate/Instant message
IMHOIn my humble opinion
IMingChatting with someone online usually while doing other things such as playing trivia or other interactive game
IMNSHOIn my not so humble opinion
IMOIn my opinion
IOWIn other words
IPNI’m posting naked
IRLIn real life
IYSWIMIf you see what I mean
J
JBODJust a bunch of disks (like redundant array of independent disks, etc.)
JICJust in case
JKJust kidding
K
KOTCKiss on the cheek
KWIM?Know what I mean?
L
L8RLater
LDLater, dude
LDRLong-distance relationship
LLTALots and lots of thunderous applause
LMAOLaugh(ing) My Ass Off
LMLYGLet Me Let You Go
LOLLaugh(ing) Out Loud
LRFLittle Rubber Feet (the little pads on the bottom of displays and other equipment)
LTMLaugh to myself
LTRLong-term relationship
LULABLove you like a brother
LULASLove you like a sister
M
MorFMale or female
MOSSMember of the same sex
MOTOSMember of the opposite sex
MUSMMiss you so much
N
NMNot much
NFGNo f*****g good
NFWNo feasible way or no f*****g way
NIFOCNaked in front of computer
NP or N/PNo problem
NRNNo response necessary
O
OICOh, I see
OLLOnline love
OTFOff the floor
OTOHOn the other hand
OTTOMHOff the top of my head
P
PANSPretty awesome new stuff (as opposed to “POTS”)
PCMCIAPeople can’t master computer industry acronyms
PDAPublic display of affection
PEBCAKProblem exists between chair and keyboard
PIBKACProblem is between keyboard and chair
PITAPain in the ass
PMFJIBPardon me for jumping in but…
::POOF::Goodbye (leaving the room)
POSParent over shoulder (change the topic)
POTSPlain old telephone service
PUThat stinks!
R
RLReal life (that is, when not chatting)
RORRaffing out roud (Engrish for “laughing out loud”)
ROTFLRolling on the floor laughing
ROTFLMAORolling on the floor laughing my a** off
ROTFLMAOWPIMPRolling on the floor laughing my a** off while peeing in my pants
ROTFLMBORolling on the floor laughing my butt off
RPGRole-playing games
RSNReal soon now
RTFMRead the f***ing manual
RYORoll your own (write your own program; derived from cigarettes rolled yourself with tobacco and paper)
S
S4LSpam for life (what you may get when you become someone’s customer or client)
SHCOONShoot hot coffee out of nose
SEGS***-eating grin
SFSurfer-friendly (low-graphics Web site)
SNAFUSituation normal, all f***ed up
SOSignificant other
SOHFSense of humor failure
SOLSmilling out loud or sh*t out of luck
SOMYSick of me yet?
STFWSearch the f*****g Web
STWSearch the Web
SWAGStupid wild-a** guess
T
TAFNThat’s all for now
TANSTAAFLThere ain’t no such thing as a free lunch
TFHThread from hell (a discussion that just won’t die and is often irrelevant to the purpose of the forum or group)
TGIFThank God it’s Friday
THXThanks
TIAThanks in advance (used if you post a question and are expecting a helpful reply)
TLAThree-letter acronym
TLK2UL8RTalk to you later
TMIToo much information
TOPCATil our paths cross again (early Celtic chat term)
TPTBThe powers that be
TTFNTa-Ta for now
TTTThought that, too (when someone types in what you were about to type)
TTYLTalk to you later
TUThank you
U
UAPITAYou’re a pain in the ass
UWYou’re welcome
V
VBGVery big grin
VBSEGVery big s***-eating grin
W
WDALYICWho died and left you in charge?
WFMWorks for me
WIBNIWouldn’t it be nice if
WRTWith respect to
WT?What/who the ?
WTFOWhat the F***! Over!
WTGWay to go!
WTGP?Want to go private?
WU?What’s up?
WUF?Where are you from?
WYSIWYGWhat you see is what you get
Y
YGBSMYou gotta be s***tin’ me!
YMMVYour mileage may vary.
# Banyak gak kan? biasa guna yang simple-simple je.. hehe, semoga bermanfaat

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan