Khamis, 12 Januari 2023

RPH

 I don't understand why teachers, who are supposedly deem professionals in our country, need to submit multiple types of evidence to prove we are teaching. 


RPH submit

Semakan buku kerja submit

Transit form PBD submit


Campur observation by admins, KP, jabatan & unit KPM lagi. Dengan ada learning walk apa semua. 


Kenapa kena dibuktikan lagi dengan daily lesson plans? 


In some districts in the USA they ask for weekly plans, tu pun cikgu deme mogok. Kat sana dah banyak kali ada discourse on how lesson plan SUBMISSIONS is 

- a sign of micromanagement & distrust, 

- is archaic

- takes away valuable time probably better used for something else 


Thing is, I don't think people "di atas" understand planning ≠ lesson plans. 


I plan my lessons, GLADLY. I enjoy making worksheets, looking up resources, and discussing ideas with colleagues & fellow teachers on the net. 


What I don't enjoy is the write up. That's why my idea of LP is simply uploading worksheets & resources for the day/whatever scribbles I've done pre-entering the class. 


Ada cikgu yang RPH terjaga tapi masuk kelas everyday suruh baca buku teks/buat buku kerja secara senyap & sendiri. Tapi cikgu gini takkan kena apa-apa pun; sebab di Malaysia yang penting adalah paper trail 🥲


UK siap ada comprehensive report on why it's ineffective kodddd, kita ni bilaaaaaaa. Read the three points I tanda with yellow. Paduuuuu 🥹


Malaysia ni terpaling juara bab data collection tapi policy tak melambangkan arahan tu berpandukan data & research pun. 


Orang tak bising sebab LP ni bendanya boleh beli, boleh kopipes. But I don't like doing things that don't make sense to me 😐😐😐


Link for the complete report : https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/511257/Eliminating-unnecessary-workload-around-planning-and-teaching-resources.pdf

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan