Jumaat, 6 Januari 2017

MP

Job Interview.

*OFFICER:- What is your name?*

*Manoj :-  M.P. sir*

*OFFICER:- In full please*

*Manoj :-  Manoj Pandey*

*OFFICER:- Your father's name?*

*Manoj:-  M.P. sir*

*OFFICER:- What does that mean?*

*Manoj:-  Madan Pandey*

*OFFICER:- Your native place?*

*Manoj:   M.P. sir*

*OFFICER:- What's that?*

*Manoj:-  Manipur Province*

*OFFICER:- What is your qualification?*

*Manoj:-  M.P.*

*OFFICER:- (angry) What is that?!!!*

*Manoj:-  Matric Pass*

*OFFICER:- So why do you need a job?*

*Manoj:-   It is because of M.P. sir*

*OFFICER:   Meaning?*

*Manoj:-  Money Problem*

*OFFICER:- Would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your  personality like?*

*Manoj:    MP sir.*

*OFFICER:   And what is that?*

*Manoj:-  Marvelous Personality*

*OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.*

*Manoj:-  Sir, how was M.P. sir?*

*OFFICER:- And what's that again?*

*Manoj:-   My Performance.*

*OFFICER:-  I think you have M.P.*

*Manoj:-   Meaning?*

*OFFICER:-  Mental Problem!!!*
                                *Don't laugh alone.*
*Send this to M.P. (Many People)*  *to put smile on their faces.*

*I have sent this to u because u are M.P. (My People).*

_*Sy yg MP*_
(menurut perintah)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan