Thursday, 18 September 2014

Flash

Can electricity enter our body through the flash of a digital camera ?
Yes 100% it can happen.
This is a true incident, which happened to a 21 year old boy studying engineering. He died in Keshwani hospital. He was admitted
in the hospital in burned conditions.

The reason ??
He went to Amrawati for a study tour, while coming back, he was waiting 
for train at railway station along with his friends. Many of them were taking group photo in their mobiles with digital camera. This boy was also there and trying to take group photo. The boy couldn't get a good group photo from where he was standing. So to get a complete group
photo he went a little back. The place where he was standing, there was a electric wire with 40,000 volt. As soon as he pressed the button of the digital camera, the electricity of 40,000 volt entered the camera through the flash and then the fingers and then whole body of the boy. All this happened in a fraction of few seconds and his 50% body was burnt, in that condition he was brought to Keshwani hospital and then to Mumbai in an ambulance. He was unconscious for 1 and 1/2 days. As his body 50% burnt, doctors were having less hope for him. Later on he died.


This can happen to anyone as all of us are using mobile phones.
Do we learn and be responsible ?
#Avoid using mobile phones at petrol stations.
#Avoid using mobile phones when you are driving.
#When mobile is on charging don't receive call, first remove the charging pin and then receive the call.


#When mobile is on charge don't put it on bed or wooden furniture.
#Please don't use mobile phone/digital camera -flash at railway stations or any other place, where there is a heavy electricity wire.
This is for your safety.
After reading please share it because of this small message someones life can be saved.


Please do share with whom
you care !

No comments:

Post a Comment